Saturday, May 3rd | International District | 5-11pm
The Mobile Food Rodeo offers two days of delicious street food served curbside this year starting in the International District on Saturday, May 3rd underneath the International Gate with 25 local food trucks, beer garden and live entertainment to keep you dancing in the streets.
Free Admission and All Ages.
- University VW Audi Presents Taco Libre Truck Showdown | 20 + Food Trucks | 5:00PM
- Lucha Libre Volcanica Presents the Taco Libre Smackdown | Mexican Luchador Wrestling | 6:00 - 8:00pm
- Uwajimaya Presents Barrio Chino Dance Party | 21 + Hosted by with DJ Swervewon | 9:00pm
VIF EXPRESS PASS: SKIP EVERY LINE FOR JUST $25.CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS
2014 FOOD TRUCK LINE-UP
About the International District
As one of the city's oldest neighborhoods, Seattle's Chinatown-International District is rich with history and culture. For many years the Chinatown-International District has served as the cultural hub for Asian Americans in the area. The draw of the area is undeniable-from delectable Asian restaurants to unique specialty shops to the diverse heritage sites-there is truly something for everyone!
Address: 526 S King St, Seattle, WA 98104
HOW TO GET HERE
BY BIKE (HEALTHY WAY)
- Burke Gilman trail is the perfect way to get to our festival from almost any neighborhood. Click Here for more information on trail routes to asset your trip.
BY BUS (THE CHEAP AND EASY)
- Metro Bus Planner | Click Here to Find the Bus Route and Times
BY CAR (PLEASE CARPOOL)
- City Street Parking | Saturdays are free after 6pm. Sundays are free all day. Gotta love that!
- U-Park Lots | Safe. Secure. Affordable. Click Here for locations and rates.